Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Ducati's New Scrambler

Probably not a bike I'll ever have the money to need ratio required to actually buy but this bike definitely looks fun! Ducati already has the high end covered, interesting to see attention given to the entry level and less than full race geared riders. I do wear lots of gear though... Oh well.

I try to avoid advertising like this. I know the reality... Once you get past that, it would be endless fun to ride around town every day or get out of town for a day/weekend. Engine is big enough to handle two up and some gear for the weekend!

Also love the fact that attention was given to electrical system adaptability. Having worked on wiring for both of my bikes, I can tell you that it is not fun. Sounds like Ducati are helping with some easier connection points.

Look forward to sitting on it and maybe even a test ride in the future!

No comments: